Can my spouse make me change my name during the divorce?

No. The decision to change back to your maiden name is solely your decision. Your spouse cannot have a say in whether you do or do not change your name back.

– Answered by Jaimie Cairns of Cairns & Rabiola

For information on a free phone consultation, contact us.

Why Choose Cairns Law?

  • Personal, Practical and Professional Service
  • Cost-effective Solutions
  • Experience in all matters of family law cases
  • Free 30 Minute Phone Consultation
  • Flexible Payment Options