Family Law Issues Regarding Education
There are many legal complexities regarding post-secondary education child support. The pressures to understand the legal terms in a timely and comprehensive way are equally confounding. As experienced family law attorneys in Indianapolis, we understand the legal issues, regulations, and policies exist regarding this issue. At Cairns Law, we seek to guide you towards a better understanding of the problems that can be faced regarding post-secondary child support.
The issue of post-secondary education may depend on a variety of factors including:
- Current child support payments
- Child’s ability to obtain financing
- Each parent’s ability to obtain additional financing
- Cost of four-year education at an in-state or other institution
Protect your interests and equip your long-term goals!
Representation regarding post-secondary education expenses can become very complex. To fully grasp your needs, we strive understand your long-term goals through communication. Our attorneys can provide the informative guidance you need to represent your interests. To speak with us and gain a better understanding of how we operate, please contact us at (317) 632-4711 .
Why Choose Cairns Law?
- Personal, Practical and Professional Service
- Cost-effective Solutions
- Experience in all matters of family law cases
- Free 30 Minute Phone Consultation
- Flexible Payment Options